Tough grime deserves tough soap.
Here's a cheap and easy recipe for mechanic's/ gardener's soap:
Time Required: 5 minutes or less
- 1. Fill an empty container with dish soap--enough for one hand washing or enough to wash your hands a bunch of times. The choice is yours.
- 2. Then, add corn meal to the soap--just a sprinkle for a small batch and as much as a tablespoon for a big batch.
- 3. Stir the mixture up, and rub a bit between your fingers to test the grittiness.
- 4. Add corn meal (if needed) until you reach the right consistency.
- 5. Use immediately, or store in an air-tight container for future use.
What You Need:
- * Dish soap
- * Corn meal
- * An empty container