How To Make Your Own Foaming Hand Soap
Once you see how easy it is to make your own foaming hand soap refills, you'll never want to buy the store-bought version again.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- 1. Pour one tablespoon of liquid hand soap into an empty foaming soap dispenser.
- 2. Fill the rest of the dispenser with water (leaving a little space at the top of the container).
- 3. Screw on the lid and shake.
- 1. Warm water works best.
- 2. Pump the dispenser a few times to get the foaming started.
What You Need:
- * Liquid hand soap
- * Water
- * Empty foaming soap dispenser
- * Measuring spoons